Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Eyes are the main

Posted on 11:03 AM by Try 2 Smile =]



    Eyes is the most important part in Manga characters , It makes it cute and pretty but there are lot of  ways to draw eyes, I think each Mangaka have his special way to draw ,well I'll try to give you the easiest way to draw it but always look at professional  works and try to get some ideas,I don't want to waste  more time so let us start :-


- I start by drawing a curved "eyelid"




- after that I draw another one down




- as you can see there are open space in the sides 




-Then  draw the eye in the middle 




- draw some line inside the eye 




- make some shading




- now make some light (I like this step)


The end



That was my easy way to draw manga eyes ,But in other lesson I'll show you how some professional Mangaka draw , see you soon =)

No Response to "Eyes are the main"

Leave A Reply